Contributing to the Children’s Alliance of Hawaii


  • Click here to make a monetary donation.

  • The Children’s Alliance of Hawaii is an organization exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, so you may deduct your contributions under Section 170 of the Code. The CAH Federal Tax ID # is 99-0257743. Other ways to give:

    Aloha United Way - Designate 71380
    Combined Federal Campaign - Designate 97918